CNC WATER BEAM MATERIAL CUTTING
The method of cutting material with a beam of water containing abrasive particles allows a whole spectrum of materials to be cut, from very hard steels to soft materials such as plastics. The method allows relatively higher degree of accuracy to be achieved.
Out plant is equipped with state-of-the-arts technologies. Contracts are completed within shortest possible lead times.
Submitting requests for quotation:
You can submit your request for quotation in the form of drawings in .DXF, or .DWG format. We can redraw your dimensioned sketch into a required format. You can supply data on any standard storage medium or send it by e-mail.
In order for us to process your job quickly and correctly, we need exact specification which should include the following information:
- - Defined shape
- - Defined material type and grade, number of units required
- - Cut quality required
Technical parameters of the machine and technology:
- - Machine work table 3000 × 1500 mm
- - Cutting speed depending on material and cut quality 1–12,000 mm/min
- - Repeatable cut accuracy 0.1 mm
- - Water cutting pressure up to 410 MPa (4100 bar)
- - Thickness of the cut material from 0.1 mm to 150.0 mm
- - Standard cut-out accuracy ± 0.1 mm
- - Width of the cutting slit (beam diameter) when using abrasive fluid: ± 1.2 mm